Powered by Blogger.

Mama Love | Kind Collective

I have followed Kind Over Matter for quite some time. Silently being a stalker of that site. It truly is an inspiration, and always posts awesome links, art, and projects. More exciting that they have started a photo challenge that will be every Thursday! These week's theme is Mama Love. So here I go:
This was me and my mom last summer. When she visted, we headed to the beach. We collected so many seashells. I miss her sooo much! Can't wait to see her again this summer!


3 comments:

Amanda said...

Aw!! You two are gorgeous & look so happy! Thank you so much for submitting! (& your kind words, they mean so much!)

xoxo
Amanda

Nathalie said...

Beautiful! I too am a stalker of KOM and am happy to come our of the shadows to participate in this new project! Looking forward to see your interpretation next week :D

Shannan said...

Thank you ladies!
haha Kathleen no you are not wierd. You're a hugger too, like I am. So you will not be labeled as wierd :)

Post a Comment

Comments Rock My world! Thanks for taking the time out to leave some love!